List of Different career Courses after 12th -Science| Arts | Commerce:
Are you looking for different and unique courses after 12th, worried about your career, Confused what to choose after 12th. Well, here is solution what you are searching, you can find the list of courses you can opt for after your 12th. Education till 12th is very important that makes a strong base of candidates but what is more important than that comes after the 12th when you need to choose a course or career path according to your Stream. Till 12th, a student is taught all the basic subjects with no such wide branches or stream that they need to choose after 12th.All the subjects are basic and are meant to help students to develop their interest in any particular stream.
So students develop their interest till 12th, what is next? They need to choose a stream of subjects and course. This is a very crucial period of any student as they need to choose a right course.
Right career course to choose.
It is very important to choose a right course especially after 12th because it is the stepping stone of your career. The career course you choose after the completion of your 12th decides what and where you are going to be in your future.
Many students not able to decide or they do not have the proper guidance on which course to choose or which course is suitable for them. Because of this, they end up with choosing any course which they regret after doing. So choosing a right career course after 12th is very important.
So to choose a right course, one should be aware of the different courses available and also what the courses are all about. Likewise, there are different questions a student should clear before choosing any particular stream or course. For this, students can also go for career counseling but now you can see the list of courses after 12th in different streams – Art/commerce/Science.
Career Options after 12th Science – PCB:
Check the list of courses you can do after your 12th from science field.
- Science graduation course (B.Sc)
- M.sc(after graduation)
- BSc. Agriculture
- Computer application course (BCA)
1. Allied Fields
- EEG technician
- Hospital manager/Administrator
- Medical lab technologist
- Nuclear medine technologist
- Radiation technology
- Pathology technology
- Respiratory therapist
- Sonographer technician
- Operation theatre assistant
- Massage therapy
- Yoga therapy
2. Bio Chemist
3. Bio Medical
- Environmental Science
6. Fishery Science
7. Food Technologist
8. Forestry And Wildlife
9. Home Science
10. Marine Biology
11. Para medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Medical Lab Technology
- Optometry and Ophthalmic technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- General Physician/Doctor
- Electro logy
- General Surgeons
- Neuron Surgeons
- Thoracic Surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- ENT/Ear nose Throat Specialist
15. Dentist - Orthodontist
Courses after 12th science (PCM)
Check the list of courses you can do after your 12th from science field.
1. Science graduation course(B.Sc)
2. M.sc(after graduation)
4. Computer application course (BCA)
7. Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Manufacturing process and Automotive
- Aeronautical Technology
8. B.Tech Courses after 12th for science(PCM)
- B.Tech ( Aero Space Engineering)
- B.Tech ( Metallurgical and Materials Engineering)
- B.Tech (Aerospace / Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- B.Tech (Bio-technology)
- B.Tech (Chemical Engg.)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg)
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunications) & MBA (Telecom) Dual Degree
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Tech.)
- B.Tech (H) in Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech (Information Technology & Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Paint Tech. )
- B.Tech (Textile Engineering)
- B.Tech (Textile Manufactures)
- B.Tech Bioinformatics
- B.Tech Marine Engineering
- B.Tech( Electronics and Telecom)
- B.Tech(Industrial Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech. Computer Science
- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication
- B.Tech. in Bio-Technology
- B.Tech. in Information Technology
- B.Tech. Mechanical
- B.Tech.(H) in Agricultural and Food Engineering
- B.Tech.(H) in Chemical Engineering
Courses after 12th arts:
Check out the huge list of courses you can choose after 12th from Arts stream.
Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism)
- 3D Animation
- Advance Diploma in Animation- Expert
- Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Advance Diploma in Interior Designing
- Advance Hair Diploma Holder
- Advanced Diploma in Multimedia
- Air Hostess
- Mass Communication
- Artistic-Basic Jewellery Design Program
- B. A. Programme with Functional Hindi
- B. Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
- B.A (Honours in Sociology)
- B.A (Honours) Economics B.A (Honours) Economics
- B.A (Honours) History
- B.A (Hons) English
- B.A (Journalism)
- B.A (Psychology)
- B.A – Tourism, History & Journalism
- B.A Economic (Hons)
- B.A LLB
- B.Sc – Jewellery Designing & Management (B.SC. JD&M)
- B.A. (Apparel Design & Merchandising)>
- B.A. (Economics, English, Politics)
- Bachelor in Fine Arts
- B.A. (H) English with Journalism
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) in Social Work
- B.A. Philosophy Hons.
- B.Des. (Accessory Design)
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
- B.Des. (Textile Design)
- B.Sc (Electronics Media)
- B.Sc (Hospitality Studies)
- BA (Hons.) in Marketing Management
Courses after 12th commerce:
Check out the list of courses you can choose after your 12th , if you are from commerce stream.
- B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B. Com (Banking and Insurance)
- B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
- B.Com (Honors)
- B.Com (Professional )
- B.A (Fashion Communication)
- B.Com. (Computers)
- B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
- B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) + Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (GDRM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Hotel Management
- Chartered Accountancy.(CA).
- Company Secretary (CS).
- Cost and Work Accountant (CWA).
- 5 years integrated MBA course.
- Fashion Designing.
- Interior Designing.
- Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Commerce
- Bachelor in Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management
- B.Com in Banking and Finance
- Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Management studies
- Accounting and Insurance
- Fashion Technology
Diploma courses after 12th (Commerce )
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Infrastructure and Construction
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Textile and Leather Designing
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Company Secretary ship
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
By Career After 12th
after 12th , after 12th arts , career courses , career guidance , career guidance after 12th , commerce , education after 12th , graduation , institutes , online education , Science , universities
- ← Electronics Projects for Engineering Students
- Top Courses After 12th Arts →
Career After 12th
Educationafter12th.com is a India’s first Career advise Educational Portal website providing information of course and colleges. It makes easy for students to searching courses and education after 12th in India and abroad.Educationafter12th.com has evolved into India’s leading educational magazine with a 8mn+ students Subscribers and young professionals across 250 cities in India. We provide the unique information of various colleges and universities in India with their present al manuals, admission process and related information.
You May Also Like
Company Secretary 2016 – Course Details, Exam, Eligibility
Top Courses After 12th Arts
Top Courses after 12th Science
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Enter your mail be Awesome
Common Admission Test 2017 – Registration, Application Form, Dates, Syllabus
Common Admission Test What is Common Admission Test: The Common Admission Test or CAT exam is a national-level management
NEET Medical Entrance Exam, Date, Syllabus
Top Entrance Exams in India after Class 12th
JEE Advanced entrance exam 2017- Dates, eligibility, syllabus, Pattern
AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2017 – Online registration, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Paper Pattern
National Institute of Fashion Technology – NIFT Entrance exam, Course, fee structure, application form
University of Oxford – collegiate university in Oxford, courses and review
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD Today we are here with a review for the world’s second-oldest university, the house of one of
Florence Design Academy – Design school in Italy, Degree courses, admission, review
How to Become a Video Game Designer after 12th class
Top 20 Certificate Courses Which Pay Well
Successfully completing a certificate course from a reputed university is one of the easiest ways to get a promotion, increase your wages, or switch your job. Varying in length from a few months to years, with classes in the evening, nights, weekends and online, these courses will provide you with the advanced skills that are required to succeed in today’s workplace.
- Many certificate courses require you to take exams (for certification, it helps in getting a job), some might require preparation from 3 to 6 months.
- Depending on your interest plan for a course/certification and related job market. Many certifications require you to clear/pass an exam.
- Some programs will require you to attend short term course and then clear an exam. You might have to visit labs for practicals etc.
- Some might require you to get classes for 6 months before appearing for the exam.
- Many jobs require to have some kind of work experience – it’s possible that you may have to work as a trainee to get some experience before getting a right job.
- There are some quick certificate programs which may offer certificate in few days (just by attending classes/seminar). Those kind of certificate may not help much in getting a job, they might just improve your existing knowledge / skills.
Below is a list of some certificate programs which can lead to a good career.
Top 20 Certificate Courses in USA
- Court Reporter: Since crime will always be a part of human society, jobs for court reporters will always be present. A simple certificate course will teach you the skills you will require to be successful in this job. Additionally other than the justice system of the country, the typing skills of a court reporter are also in demand in the television industry. The average pay is around $40,000 in a year.
- Dressmaking & Design: Whether you want to work as a tailor in a major clothing’s brand, or start your own clothing’s line the skills you will require (everything from selecting the fabric to working with it to caring for it) can be learned via a certificate course in your local college. With salaries ranging from $25,000 to $60,000 (more if you start you own clothing’s line), if you have a love for designing clothes, then a dressmaking course will be the perfect match.
- Website Designing: Considering the large number of websites which are opened every single day, finding a job will not be tough. These courses usually cover the entire gamut of topics required to successfully create a website i.e. everything from coding the website to designing graphics for the website to working with different types of multimedia. Average salaries range from $40,000 to $70,000 depending on the company you work for. An additional advantage is the option to freelance your services while maintaining a full-time job.
- Finance For Managers: This course is meant for managers in companies who are looking to increase their chances of getting promoted into the upper management. This course teaches the techniques, tools, and skills a person will require to analyze different business problems and models, to apply concepts to solve problems in management, finance, and accounting. Average salaries upon promotion range from $70,000 to $100,000.
- Restaurant Management: Thanks to the exponential growth in the tourism and hospitality industry, the number of restaurants in every city just keeps rising. A certificate program will develop and teach strong leadership, effective communication skills, problem-solving skills along with team building and motivational skills. While the work can be strenuous at times, the job satisfaction and pay are high, with salaries ranging from $35,000 to $125,000.
- Systems Security: Due to the increase in hackers, system security professionals are in high demand. With salaries up to $130,000 for the best, a certificate course in system security will teach you how to protect your employer’s data and infrastructure from attacks. This course is meant for people familiar with coding and computers.
Cyber Security Programs
- Medical Transcriptionist & Coding: Hired by insurance companies and hospitals, medical transcriptionists and coders play a very important role in the insurance claim process. A certificate course will teach the different codes used, will provide training in creating and reading the alphanumeric code which is used by the industry to process medical claims. Average salaries range from $25,000 to $50,000, finding a job is easy since every medical office in the country requires one.
- Insurance Appraiser For Cars: If you are looking to switch to an industry where your work will be split between office and the field is relatively stress-free, then a certificate course in insurance appraisal will provide you with just that opportunity. All the skills that you will require to estimate the cost of repair for a damaged car will be taught, you have the option to work directly with an insurance company or to work independently. The average salary is $50,000-$60,000.
- Car Mechanic: A certificate course with a duration of a few months will allow you to become a car and motorcycle mechanic. A recession proof industry (since people tend to repair their cars instead of getting a new one when a recession is underway), average salaries of up to $50,000 is the norm.
- Massage Therapist: It is well known that massage is a great way to lower everyday stress and tension. A certificate course will teach you the skills you will require to practice effectively. With the number of people opting for a massage increased every day, finding work is easy, and an average salary of around $38,000 is offered. An added advantage is that you have the option of working for yourself as an individual masseuse.
- Installing Alarm and Fire Systems: Security is a major industry, every building in the country needs fire alarms, and a large number are adding security cameras and alarm systems for added protection. So if you love electronics and electric devices, a certificate course will allow you to become an installer of such systems. Everything from installing to maintaining to repairing the different systems you will use will be taught. Average salaries range from $42,000 to $50,000 a year, an added advantage of a job in this field is that it is no desk job, you will always be on the move from one project to another.
- EMT Certificate Course: There will always be a need for EMT’s (Emergency Medical Technician) as long as humans exist. While the exact requirements vary according to state, a certificate course from a reputed university will teach you all of the necessary skills you will require to perform on the street. While the work itself is stressful, average salaries range from $35,000 – $45,000, at the end of a day’s work you know that you have saved lives.
- Personal Fitness Trainer: If you love hitting the gym, have a passion for helping others, then getting certified to become a fitness trainer is a good opportunity to earn a lot of money while simultaneously having fun on the job. With the number of job openings expected to increase by 25-30 percent over the next two years time, salaries ranging from $30 per hour to $300 (if you hit it big), if you love fitness then this is the course for you.
- Transcriptionist For Hospitals: Doctors see a large number of patients every single day since they do not have the time to type out and keep up to date the patient’s charts, the need for medical transcriptionists will always be present. The only requirement for the job is a fast typing speed and the ability to decipher what the doctor is saying through the audio recordings (both of these skills are taught in the certificate course). Average salaries are $32,000-$40,000.
- Language Interpreters: Thanks to globalization the number of people from different countries in the US is increasing on a daily basis. Not all of these people speak English, hence the need for effective interpreters. If you successfully finish a certificate course in a popular language (Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc) then there will always be a job for you in hospitals, social services, and court rooms (to name just a few). All that is required to practice is to get certified, many universities offer courses that teach the language and allow for certification in the end. If you already know the language then just write the exam (a few hours in length) to get certified. Average salaries range from $45,000 to $ 55,000.
- Interpreter Of Sign Language: If you are a people person, love to be independent in your work, a certificate course will allow you to act as an interpreter for the deaf. With work available in schools, universities, social services, and businesses finding a job is easy. Average pay is $37,000-$40,000.
- Embalming: While not for everyone, if you have a strong body constitution, the certificate course will teach you the necessary skills required to prepare the dead for their final place of resting. Salaries average in the upwards of $40,000, job security is final since recession or not you will always have a job.
- Engineering Soft Skills: Engineers will always be in demand, but if you are an engineer who wants to set yourself apart from the rest then a certificate course in engineering soft skills will do just that. These courses are designed to create engineers who understand the principles of finance, management, business. This provides a huge competitive advantage over other engineers for those who successfully complete the course. Average salaries range from $30,000- $80,000.
- Homeland Security Course: If you are interested in working for homeland security, a certificate course will teach you all the necessary skills required to keep the country safe and secure. With salaries up to $100,000 a year and complete job security, a homeland security certificate course might be the perfect match for you to protect your country and earn lots while doing so.
- Veterinary Assistant: If you love animals, want to work with them, a certificate course to become a veterinary assistant will teach you how to work with different animals, take care of different animals, how to help the veterinarians in the office. Salaries range from $15,000 to $35,000.
Considering a large number of certificate courses on offer, finding one to suit your needs and requirements should not be difficult. While it will require a few months of hard work and an investment of time and money, once you successfully complete the course you will be ready to achieve your goals no matter what they are.
There are many computer certifications which can build your career and you may earn a lot more money. Computer certification is a good choice if you have an interest in computers with a bachelor degree.
Business – Management – Finance
- Equity Research as a career
- Tips for getting job in Finance (Banking)
- Switching career from IT to Business side?
Technology as a career
- Engineering as career, Salary survey
- Job prospects with a Biotechnology degree
- STEM Degrees – Why is it important to get STEM Degree?
- How some basic technology skills can help in getting good job
- Top Online certificate Courses
- High paying jobs without a degree!
- Top 20 Certificate course with high paying salaries.
- Top Certificate Courses for working people
- How to get an internship
- Top Paying Entry Level Jobs
- Zoology as a career
- Psychology as a career
- Biology as a career
- Anesthesiologist as a career